- Posted by Bert Middleton
- On October 14, 2010
- 0 Comments
- Gout Cures, gout remedies, Natural Gout Treatment
In my never ending search to kill the gout beast, I asked this question on Linked In last week:
“Does Stress Affect Your Health?” I also qualified it with:
- How does Stress make a physical appearance in your life?
- Where does Stress come from?
- How do you manage your Stress?
Check out this answer excellent answer from a very wise man named Bhalchandra Pai:
“Although there are many causes of stress from outside circumstances, most stress management is easily within your control. Lack of exercise, poor diet, and persistent negative thinking are the most prevalent ongoing causes of stress.”
Here’s What You Can Do…
- Be grateful. Focus on the good things in your life.
- Exercise regularly. Physical activity is not just for better health and weight control. The endorphins produced during exercise can also greatly reduce stress and help you feel really, really good.
- Let it go. Chill out. Sometimes procrastination can do wonders.
- Laugh it off. No matter what, keep your sense of humor.
- Slow down. Pay attention to how you feel. If you’re pushing yourself too hard, cut back or simplify wherever possible. Be selfish and take good care of yourself.
- Rest, relax, and breathe. When life gets too tough, realize “this too shall pass.” Take a deep breath, meditate, take a walk, take a bath or take a nap.
- Eat and drink healthy. Stress seems to bring on junk food cravings.Only put things in your mouth that will keep you healthy and levelheaded.
Your tips can benefit anyone with gout!
Thank you Bert, I’ve come a long way. You helped a lot. I was a little goofy there for a while and had a number of physical problems. But gout hasn’t been one of them. Frankly your tips can benefit anyone. They are wise and sensible solutions to an overall better life. You are what you eat, breathe and how you sleep. I learned that from you. I heard it a hundred times before you, but I truly learned it from you..
Thank you Bert.
Rest, Relax, and Breathe…My New Mantra…
Now how beautiful is that?! I love the way this guy thinks! He seemed to answer my question with laughing ease.
I messaged him back to ask if it was OK to pass this along what he said about rest, relax, and breathe and he wrote back, “Thanks for your reply, Bert, don’t have to even ask me, knowledge and experience is meant to be shared, not hidden, if you want it to multiply.”
☆ Remember! “Rest, Relax, and Breathe” might be the best advise for treating your gout available anywhere!
SHARE THE LOVE!
☆ ☆ ☆
Bert Middleton, The Original Gout Killer
“I know your pain. Let me help you kill your gout for good! And teach you to advocate for yourself and take ownership of your gout recovery, by showing you how to live the gout-free lifestyle.”
Two decades ago, Bert Middleton found himself diagnosed with gout. Like 8.3 million other people in the United States (approximately 4% of the population), he struggled helplessly with the physical, emotional, social, and financial impact that gout left unchecked can have on your life.
Prescription drugs were of limited help…
And the terrible pain of regular gout attacks left him unable to enjoy even the simplest daily pleasures. His marriage was suffering. His finances were spiraling due to the impact gout had on his ability to work. And maintaining a social life was often nearly impossible.
Tophi surgeries left him in terrible pain. And he found himself depressed … and angry … that gout was stealing years of his life.
Until one day, after hundreds of hours of research and self-experimentation, Bert finally had a breakthrough and created a blueprint for a way of living that would prove to be “the answer” to living gout-free for nearly a decade now.
Today, Bert and his “Gout Wife” Sharon devote their evenings and weekends to educating other gout sufferers on how to live the gout-free lifestyle via their website TheGoutKiller.com
Showing others his 911 Emergency Response Gout Recovery Plan for getting PAINFUL gout attacks under control in as little as 4 hours.
And then, how to make daily choices that keep gout under control for GOOD!
So you can finally start LIVING again!